When you start with us, you will begin by getting the training you need. We will select, together, the suitable courses. Activities that excites you, help you grow and free you to achieve the most from this role. When ready, you will begin putting what you have learnt into practice with your mentor:
- Co-create and try out an SEO and content strategy, use data to find out what works and doesn’t and then refine the process.
- Build your Social Media skills by increasing Oxogen’s Social Media presence across all suitable social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Become skilled at creating a vibrant digital member community (our Oxogen Tank) through engagement with our current members and drawing in exciting new participants.
- Joining us on client-facing activities to further your knowledge of the industry and develop new skills and experience.
- Become a voice for new trends and opportunities in digital media.
You will be mainly working from home in the role, but we want to get to know you as a person, not just a face on a screen. So you will meet, in person, with your mentor once a fortnight. This will be an excellent opportunity to collaborate and make sure you are getting the most from working with us. As we are a remote-first organisation, we can be flexible on location, but it will be in the Oxford area.
We do not expect any prior experience or qualifications for this role. We are looking for someone with the desire to learn and develop their skills. However, to be successful, you will need:
- To have good computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets.
- Demonstrable experience with social media (either personal or professional).
- A drive to complete tasks and see plans through.
- A desire to learn and put new skills into practice
Working at Oxogen
Oxogen is perhaps a little different in our working patterns in that we do not expect you to clock in and out at particular times. However, we want to see:
- daily collaboration with the Oxogen team
- prompt attendance to arranged meetings
- consistent achievement of weekly goals
We believe that the best work comes from collaboration. So you will work closely with your mentor to put your learning into practice. Building plans together and executing these as part of a wider team. You will need to keep track of your activities and ensure you know how these will impact others. The key to this will be good communication in meetings or via email and other internal channels, such as Slack and Notion.
This is a 6 month role and so we want to make sure you go on to bigger and better things. We will give you selected training courses that will allow you to develop in this role and also achieve your long term plans. On top of this we will help you in your onward career by guiding you through application processes, providing interview practice and building an engaging CV.
To apply for this role please speak to your Work Coach and quote reference "KS571ABC2B"